sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

[Literature] "Finding My Forever"

It's my first post in English here but it's for a pretty good cause (and because unfortunately we still don't have these books translated to Portuguese here in Brazil, hope we will have it soon). If you know English and don't mind read in another language when it comes to a great book, go forward ;)

Just recently I was messing around my Twitter and saw Heidi McLaughlin posting about her book. At first I was trying to figure out how I ended up following her without even knowing who she was but the next thing I saw I was thanks Heaven for this. I decided to git her book "Forever My Girl" a chance and instantly feel in love with the way she writes, the story and the characters. Must say that book made me cry a river and smile a bunch at the same time. Next book was "My Unexpected Forever" and there's simply no way you won't end up fallin' head over heals for Harrison and Katelyn . I still keep going back to that book to sometimes (re)read it in all over again or read some parts I love the most. Those two books are part of Heidi Beaumont Series and what could be better than a 3rd book to join the list?

Next Dec. 30th, 2013 "Finding My Forever", the 3rd book of The Beaumont Series will be out for our utmost delight. Pre-order for Amazon (only) will be on Dec. 16th, 2013. If just like me you can't wait to read it, check the book's synopsis:

"Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn’t in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man.

A rock star. 

I was born and raised in the industry.

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me.

Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver.

But after one look, one touch, one night... 

Now I’m the one doing the chasing.

I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change.
I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her.
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever."

To top it off Heidi has just revealed "Finding My Forever" cover and it's absolutely amazing (one of my favorites for sure). This book's cover feature Brandyn Farrell as the cover model, photography by Scott Hoover and design by OkayCreations.

Full jacket

Ebook cover

Wanna know more about Heidi? Check it out:

Heidi is the author of USA Today, Kobo, Digital Book World, Amazon and Barnes & Noble Bestselling series, The Beaumont Series.

Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell and two Parakeets.

During the day Heidi is behind a desk talking about Land Use. At night, she's writing one of the many stories planned for release or sitting courtside during either daughter's basketball games.

Follow Heidi:


Follow OkayCreations:


Follow Brandyn Farrell


Scott Hoover


Thanks Heidi for letting me be part of it. Can't wait to grab my Kindle copy and dig it!
xoxo

Nenhum comentário: